Call our team +44 (0) 207 566 3939
Changing the address is very straightforward, there are two ways you can achieve this. The most popular method is through the Companies House WebFiling service; if you don’t already have an account you can register for free here, You will need your authorisation code in order to make changes online via the WebFiling portal. If you don’t have the authorisation there is another option, you can simply download and complete the form AD01 from Companies House and this will allow you to easily change your registered address.

Did this article answer your question?

In a hurry and just want some advice?